TIMINGS – Endura Lionheart 2014

Lionheart Timing Print out

Lionheart Timing Print out

Click here for your direct link to ‘Race Timing Systems’ Endura Lionheart 2014 timings.

12 Responses to TIMINGS – Endura Lionheart 2014

1. Dave Morrison March 24, 2014 at 12:42 pm #

Looks like quite a few people changed from the 100mile to 100km without informing the organisers…..either that or there were some exceptionally fast times after the hill climb :)

2. Leon Gierat March 24, 2014 at 12:45 pm #

It would be good if we could order by time on the Hill.

Also, I don’t understand the Gold and silver standards – how can some people with silver times have faster times than those with gold standard? Seems a bit odd

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

• Jon Wallace March 24, 2014 at 4:20 pm #

I would think its down to the classification of the rider – e.g. older males / female times of the same as yours could be gold standard due to the difference in classification/category. See the pack for the medal times and classification/groups > http://www.thelionheart.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lionhear-2014-manual-amended-rd.pdf

• freddie mills March 24, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

I know, it does seem a bit odd, bearing in mind I beat my dad yet he got gold and I only got finisher?!

3. Jon Wallace March 24, 2014 at 4:16 pm #

Did the timing for King Alfreds Tower break during the day? It seems me and the guys I rode with have no timing spit times for this section? Chips must have been working as start / finish times are correct…? Great ride all in all – well done guys!

4. Katie Sealey March 24, 2014 at 4:31 pm #

For some reason my timing hasn’t come up for King Alfreds Hill. This is a shame because this was a personal goal for me, I cycled the whole way up but didn’t even know what time I did it in…

5. Steve Gilbert March 24, 2014 at 11:12 pm #

Good to see the stats :-) Turns out the person I was trying to catch finished 40 mins behind me. Defintely want to go sub 5 hours next year…

6. Johnny March 25, 2014 at 7:17 am #

I think they have 100k times in with the 100 m ones.
    You can tell that by the first time split to king alfreds hill.

7. Leon Gierat March 25, 2014 at 12:28 pm #

Aha – age group. Fair enough then. I would have made it if I hadn’t turned back after the first circuit to change into warmer gloves!

Good ride anyway. Definitely back next year.

P.S. I was one of the slackers who changed down to 100k, but I did inform the organisers.

8. Andrew Berry March 26, 2014 at 10:03 am #

If the rider entered 100m but then only did the 100k for some reason, there was no way to pick this up as there was no timing check at the third feed station.

I have emailed about this but had no reply as yet. The forst time check is the give away – i had people get there 40 minutes later but finish 1 hour ahead!!! and the “winner” of the 100mile did it with an average speed of 28mph!!! right on!!

All else was goo – the timing just needs to be sorted, riders and organisers put alot of effort in to the event —- we should not be having troubles like this afterwards…..

9. Andrew Markwick March 26, 2014 at 1:23 pm #

I made a spreadsheet of the results because I wanted to know how far down the field my time up King Alfred’s Tower was. If you want to know that for yourself, or want to play with the results data in another way, you can download the .xlsx file from my blog at http://www.ajmk.net

10. Shortster101 March 27, 2014 at 9:46 am #

Great day, well organised. Anybody know / can confirm quickest genuine time for 100 mile ride?